Free Tax Help
We start taking appointments from the 1st July 2017
From August to October
Can I get tax help?
If you can answer No to each of the following questions, you can receive Tax Help.
- Is your gross income $59,000 or more?
- Did you earn income under voluntary agreement? (ie Contract Work)
- Did you receive any royalties?
- Did you rent out a house?
- Did you receive income from either a public unit trust or a public trading trust?
- Did you sell shares or other capital gains tax asset?
- Did you receive any foreign income, other than a foreign pensioner annuity?
- The Tax Help Program is free to Centrelink recipients and those who can demonstrate that they are low income earners
- The Tax Help Program is for help with simple tax returns
- Tax Help Workers are accredited by the Australian Tax Office
For further enquiries or to make an appointment please call (03) 9480 8200
Please note appointments can only be made once you have received your Group Certificate